MEASUREMENT & VERIFICATION
M&V is an objective process for quantifying energy savings achieved through the implementation of Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs). The process involves measuring and verifying pre - and post-implementation energy use, and adjusting for any salient changes in conditions.
A certified M&V plan provides you with valuable benefits including:
- Quantified energy savings of energy efficiency measures;
- Feedback on implemented energy efficiency measures (EEMs);
- Validation of past projects;
- Transparency and credible reports on efficiency investments; and
- Adaptability - M&V allows you to easily adjust to changing facility operating conditions in order to set proper budgets and account for budget variances.
By verifying energy savings, M&V also increases your access to valuable performance-based energy-efficiency incentives! Energy@Work Inc. has been successful in securing over $5 million dollars for our customers in incentive funding for hundreds of energy efficiency projects.
Energy@Work designs custom M&V programs for specific retrofits, or for whole facilities, that are:
- Relevant; and
Contact us for a consultation on how Certified Measurement & Verification can help your company!
View our News articles relating to Measurement & Verification here.