An energy audit is an inspection, survey and analysis of a building to identify viable and cost effective energy efficiency measures (EEM) that will reduce the energy use and operating costs of a facility. Energy@Work offers a range of audits from the preliminary or simple audit to a virtual building simulation or advanced general energy audit.
Energy@Work’s energy audit:
- establishes a utility baseline using monthly utility usage;
- evaluates energy using equipment;
- identifies ways to enhance operational efficiency and decrease maintenance costs;
- resolves occupant comfort issues; and
- identifies economically feasible EEMs.
Contact us for a consultation on how an energy audit can work for you!
View our News articles relating to Energy Audits here.